Tomorrow, Nagoya

Tomorrow I will venture to Nagoya, Chubu prefecture. It's about 3 hours east of Tokyo by bus. I've gotten a few responses from the hosts for wwoofing and have decided to check out this hosts and see if I can stay for a few weeks. Not entirely sure what I will be doing. Here are a few messages to me from the host, maybe you can make some sense of it:


Thank you for an email.
The work is a help shopping cleaning server of the camping of the child.
There is a lot of free time.

The trip to mountain climbing of the base is possible in my house, too.
I want to have you have a good experience.

...

Camping of the children whom I work as is an adventure school.
It is mountain bike trekking cooking.

...

I wait on August 15.

If you like here, please stay for a long time.

If detailed arrival time is fixed, please teach it.

So I guess we'll see. I've been keeping my expenses pretty low but Japan still hurts my wallet. I need a break from paying for accomodations. We'll see how this works out, might have to go to Thailand a little bit earlier...

2 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

i think youre going to be help shopping cleaning server and mountain bike trekking cooking. i thought you spoke japanese?

D-LOC said...

ahh yes mountain bike trekking cooking makes perfect sense.....

Post a Comment

YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!