Good Things Come in Threes

The magnitude 6.7 quake struck in the Pacific Ocean, some 202 miles southeast of the capital, at 7.49am local time (23.49pm BST on Wednesday), according to the US Geological Survey.

Definitely not as bad as the first two but still pretty strong...


[Tokyo]


3 COMMENTS:

Mom said...

Three very large earthquakes! How do the people react to these? I know most of them are in the early morning but do people duck & cover, just ignore them or run?

D-LOC said...

Mike, now that you are in the middle of August and in Japan, what is your game plan for the next month?

mike schmitz said...

When I was in the capsules and there was an earthquake some of the people did get out of bed and move about. Not too many freaking out. I stayed in bed and enjoyed the ride.

Dan- We'll see how this wwoofing thing goes and then it's off to Thailand, maybe Cambodia or Malaysia as well? We'll see on time and cost..

Post a Comment

YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!