Zig-Zag Pension

In case you need instructions on how to use the toilet these were posted in each hotel I stayed at in Osaka and Tokyo..
Sushi from Market in Tokyo. Scott- I could not find a place that served sukiyaki. I did a google search for places but they were all advertised at $40 a plate! Maybe I'll splurge for my last day in Tokyo before I leave for Thailand
Wendy's. I did not eat here. I'm saving it for when I get back home. I opted instead for Mcdonald's Tamago double mac (double cheeseburger with egg on top). Very good!
Now I'm in Nagoya. The insects here are HUGE. I tried to get a picture of this ant with 100 yen to show scale. 100 yen coin is maybe a little bigger than a nickel.
The insect that scares me the most are the hornets. They are literally double the size of hornets we have in the states. If you get stung by them once your body builds an immunity to their poison. Get stung twice and your immune system overreacts and there is a good chance you can die if you don't go to the hospital.
Nature park right by the pension house. Very beautiful.
I'm currently at the Zig-Zag Pension house in Nagoya. It's like a cottage hotel in the countryside.
I will update in a bit. Have to go shopping for foods. be back
3 COMMENTS:
stay away from these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtFVQe4JRmA
Wow awesome video. I see these hornets everyday and a few have already landed on me.
These gigantic bugs everywhere remind me of:
http://www.japanesebugfights.com/
Are you going to Vietnam during your travels? Dennis told me about the beauty of the place among the vail of war and I am sure he would have loved to see it without the war backdrop!
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!