Tokyo no Shashin

Photos of Tokyo:


View from my last hotel, Oak Hotel in Tokyo. Overpriced and not that great.

Raining in Tokyo, my last hotel






Ueno Park. Pretty close to where I was staying. Right near the JR Station.




Bazaar by Ueno Station. About 5 street blocks of street vendors selling just
about everything.




Shibuya Crossing. This is usually what you see when you see an image of downtown Tokyo in a film.. A lot of upscale shops and tons of people walking around. Pales in comparison to New York though..





Currently where I'm staying. This is my 2.5 x 2.5 x 6 foot cell. It's not all that bad
though. Earplugs in, and good sleep. They have a lot of these 'capsule' hotels in Japan.
Half the price of my last place also..


I'll end this with a picture of a toilet. Enjoy. Haha but I wanted to show you how economical the Japanese try to be. All of the water in Japan is potable. When you flush the toilet, you can wash your hands with the water that will fill up the tank for the next flush.

1 COMMENTS:

Scott (scraps) said...

that water thing is kinda cool... kinda gross.

why is it that you are not posting pictures of sukiyaki or shabu shabu?

I think I would dig one of those chamber/style hostels. I would sleep like a baby.

Post a Comment

YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!