Water
How come there's never any drinking fountains AFTER you pass through security ???
...I think I'm the only white guy boarding this plane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How come there's never any drinking fountains AFTER you pass through security ???
...I think I'm the only white guy boarding this plane
3 COMMENTS:
I would get used to a lacking of drinking fountains where you're goin... Hope the stay in Cairo is good. Eat some good Egyptian food and see the pyramids.
I actually might try to plan an India trip for next year. Your experience will influence my decision.
Get the BEST compartment on that train though.
Isn't it time you shied away from public water sources? You did quiz me on parasites... hope you remembered some of that, it was gross. Stay hydrated!
How else are they going to sell $15 sandwiches and $10 waters? Have a great time in Egypt. Been fun reading the blog and living vicariously through you.
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!