Tampa airport

Tampa is a nice airport very big and organized. I got through security in about two minutes. Free wifi too
...blogging on my iPod right now awaiting my nine hour layover in Chicago

5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,

New to your blog and have enjoyed reading it and traveling vicariously through you. What a great experience. Have fun and stay safe.

Love, Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike!

Great journal. I meant to hook you and Lindsay up with Dana and Matt when you were in NY! Oh well ... next time!

Love, Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

Finally I was able to post something the other day.
It seems like you've been gone forever Michael.
You've sure seen a lot so far. Amy's world was great to see. I'm so glad you went there and know what it would be like to walk in her shoes in the Dominica. Not to push time but it will be nice to see December come and she will be back in the States. Buccaneers Facility was awesome. Please stay on top of this blog so we know all is okay.
Your off to Istanbul and now the worries begin. Be careful. We love you, Mom

Aunt Karen said...

My last tenant, Aynur, was from Istanbul and she sang its glories. Pictures she showed me were of a beautiful, ancient city. I would love to see it some day! You're very lucky!!

Post a Comment

YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!