A Taste of Chicago
I opted to head into the city instead of spending nine hours in Ohare. Not a bad layover. Time to hop back on the rail and head for the next hour back to the airport, then leave for Istanbul at 10pm..jpg)
.jpg)
There were two towers facing each other with
water running down all sides. The towers were
illuminated with changing images. Pretty neat.
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 COMMENTS:
Of course we can find you! You have a back pack and three outfits for this journey. LOL
Hope you can sleep on the plane. Love Mom
Mike -
How are you doing Mike? Hope things are well.
What? No comment on our comments? Hmmmmmmm, your slackin'
What about the Sears Tower? Where is the picture of the Sears Tower?
Hope your having a great time Mike?
little person, big world
Hey Mike... I hope you all have a great time in Istanbul, Croatia, and Madrid. I will check your blog regularly for news on what you're all up to, so make sure you update it regularly. Have fun, and tell Scotty I miss him already.
Big hugs to all of you. Scott's mom
Hey Mike,
Have a great time.
Love Sharon from N.Y,
Hey All. Thanks for the comments so far, sorry for the delays. Im still here special Ed!
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!