Arrived in Tampa...getting ready for Istanbul

I arrived in Tampa yesterday at 11:30pm after an hour delay. A BMW pulled up and someone was taking a picture of the terminal. My brain was tired and I was confused.



Today we ran some last minute errands and toured the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Facility where Ejiro works and is one of the coaches. It was pretty amazing seeing such an extravagant and luxurious establishment. I'll post more photos later once I get them from Scott's phone.

Captain E




This is a huge meeting room that is set up like a movie theater. A massive projector screen comes down and the coaches and players review film.

It was pretty neat being able to go through the facility, especially the locker room. All of the players' equipment is neatly hung up in their stall with their names carved above it.

This the practice fields, three total. You can see the stadium in the far right.



front entrance to the facility


weight room


game room. complete with arcades, two pool tables and a PS3 hooked up to a huge lcd tv.

2 COMMENTS:

Scott said...

TURKEY!!!

Anonymous said...

Back in the U.S.A. Hope you got your
Wendy's burger :)

Love,
Mom

Post a Comment

YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!