a few more..beach/school pics
*The internet has been pretty intermittent and I'm having some issues uploading. Also the power went out last night for a few hours - a common occurence on the island.
..and you thought your work was hard

KFC, the only fast-food chain in Dominica





Every once in a while you can find a cow roaming the roadside. These are some that are right by the school.



.......................................It's really not that cold...










Guiness. If you read the label it is actually brewed and bottled in Dominica. The Kubuli is the 'local' beer of the island. Tastes like Heineken and Corona. There's a map of Dominica on the label. Portsmouth, where I am, is towards the northwest of the island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!