bugs, water, and electricity...*lightbulb!
It's hard to sleep some nights knowing that somewhere there's someone carrying not only an AK-47 and M2A1 Colt Carbine but also a laser guided rocket launcher, for those hard to reach places. As the incessant war between man and bug wages on I'm reminded that only the strong survive. Strength beyond strength.
pray for world peace

Amy's Apartment. I've noticed that somehow these photos
make the appearance of the town nicer than it actually is. In reality though,
it could be much worse.
It rained for most of the day today and spoiled my beach plans, so I decided to capture
some of the purest Caribbean rainwater. I got about a water
bottle's worth..don't worry I also boiled it. delicious.
The electricity usage is monitored and displayed on the component you see on the background which resides in her kitchen. We were running low so we went to one of the local stores and purchased more units. On the other half of the receipt, which isn't shown, there are about 15 numbers which, when we got back, we input into the monitor. I thought it was pretty interesting as I'm sure most of you like myself are used to receiving a monthly bill in the mail. Fun!
0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!