Booked flight to Egypt!
Finding cheap airfare is much like an art form (as quoted by Andy. check the categories section for his blog). I'm sure I haven't mastered it but I've gotten better and know some of the tricks. I'll discuss this more in depth later. I just booked my flight from Athens to Cairo for $142. Just to give you an idea, a travel agent that I've been working with and is extremely helpful saw the lowest in their system of $220.
So...I will be arriving in Athens July 20 at 1:15pm and then will leave on July 23 at 11:00pm and arrive at 1:00am in Cairo. Albeit this is not the best time to fly, it is still a good price and I plan on sleeping at the airport in Cairo from 1 am until dawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 COMMENTS:
dude you should book a flight to Tehran. I hear they've been partying in the streets for almost a week now.
You read my mind! I got one for $537 into Tehran...kinda pricey but worth it. I called up Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and we're gonna kick it at his place.
Hi Mike -
Hope you and Amy are having a wonderful time being together. You are in Paradise Bud, I am jealous. Listen, how did you get that cheap air fare?
Nice, i am jealous you are hanging with Ahmadein-jihad anywho, be respectful, dont piss him off or he will behead you
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!