Life in the jungle


Caught this guy creeping on the wall on the outside of
Amy's apartment. I was able to stun him with the camera
flash before he could make it inside.

Amy on campus walking towards me to pick up her
laptop charger that she had neglected to bring to class ..
so unprofessional.
On the right is a guy who I've seen for a few days now in
the same spot. I sit out on the balcony for a few hours
reading, and each time he's been there . All I've seen him do
is wade in the water and throw rocks at the already rocky
coast.




I've seen this ship docked the entire time. Not sure if it's still active
or not. I'm guessing this is somewhat of a major port as I've seen
multiple boats docked along this area. I haven't ventured over there yet
because the coast is broken by a channel.
I passed these guys on a walk to the beach today. It
reminded me of the iguana we used to have growing up.
Pretty neat to see.



Another random spotting. This time a goat was wandering
on the road right by Amy's apartment. I'm not sure if these
cows and goats are livestock or are strictly wild. Notice there
is no rope tied to this goat.
0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!