Whilst Still in Bangkok

A park in Bangkok. Tranquility within chaos.

Volleyball is too easy with your hands, so the Thai play with their feet.

We have a few of these at our house in Escondido. I didn't know they got this big.
Statue with a kitty kat
One form of taxi. About as cramped as a tuk tuk but a cheaper alternative.
We walked the streets at night and came across this bucket toilet contraption just sitting on the sidewalk. I don't think it's meant to be used at that location but still pretty random. After we offered several passerby's the chance to use it for 40 baht I took this candid of John.

Inside MBK mall on the 7th floor there is a bowling alley and some pool tables. After a few rounds of pool we played a game of bowling.


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!