Thailand Tomorrow

My Flight leaves tomorrow at 10:30 and will arrive in Bangkok.  Right now resting in a hotel right by Narita airport.  Have to do some research and plan where I'm staying.  I should have internet connection but we'll see.  Stay tuned!

I'm very excited to check out a new place.  I have my locks ready and my 20/15 vision ready to spot to spot potential theft.

Japan has been an amazing experience.  By far it has been the most costly of my travels thus far but has been well worth it.  I will definitely be coming back in the future.

I met a girl in Cairo who had stayed in Thailand a while so I got the information from her for where to stay.  So hopefully I won't be completely lost when I arrive at the airport.  I plan on spending a few days in Bangkok, maybe three or four, before heading on to other places.  I would like to travel north to the highland regions and maybe head east to Cambodia.  We will see.  One thing that I do know is that Thailand is VERY cheap and I expect to average about $10 a day including accomodation and food.  On par with Cairo I would say.

Pretty much everything in Thailand you have to bargain over the price.  I'm pretty used to this and am excited about it. Well I'm off to finish my Kirin Tanrei beer and do some more reasearch.  The flight is about seven hours with a stop in Kuala Lumpor Malaysia for a two hour layover.  I should be arriving in Bangkok at at 6:55 pm.  Time to set the clock back two hours.  More soon!

2 COMMENTS:

Scott said...

Remember, I wan't monitor lizard shoes!

mike schmitz said...

I'll do my best. Haven't spotted any yet but I'll get you at least a belt!

Post a Comment

YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!