Train Ride to Chiang Mai
Ok so these posts are going to be a bit old but I not have wifi to upload some phhotos.
Took the overnight bus from Koh Samui yesterday starting at 12 noon. I just arrived back in Bangkok at 5:30 am. Needless to say I'm a bit tired. Also my forehead is fried from the boatride. Here's some posts for now, will write more later.


The clouds and the sky were surreal. I honestly have never seen such a beautiful
sky before. Many variations of the richest blues, and the clouds appeared to be fake.
The photos don't do it justice.



The trainride was awesome, especially hanging outside of the train and seeing the views.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!