Remember when you were learning Japanese and you had little papers taped all over the house, on the frig., mirrors, walls, etc? I hope it all comes back to you while you are there. I couldn't be happier for you Michael, you made it to Japan even though it wasn't on your list of places to go to! We all know why! Enjoy your time there. Love you.
4 COMMENTS:
boku wa biru o nonde imas!
Sapporo, Asahi, shitter thats all you need to know
Remember when you were learning Japanese and you had little papers taped all over the house, on the frig., mirrors, walls, etc? I hope it all comes back to you while you are there. I couldn't be happier for you Michael, you made it to Japan even though it wasn't on your list of places to go to! We all know why! Enjoy your time there. Love you.
yes yes...apparently you can drink in public. So a six-pack and a park await me! Maybe I'll wander into a shrine/temple afterwards haha
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!