Over into Asia Turkey

I figure that I will just post photos for the most part right now. There's little time
for internet, but I should be writing more in the coming days!

Fisherman over the bridge...These are the poles I referred to
in the previous post.


One of the palaces

We had to dodge traffic to cross the road

Some sort of ceremony for the Istanbul armed forces? We stumbled
upon this in the city of Taxim.

We walked for miles this day. Our goal was to make it to the Asia side of Turkey which
is separated by the bridge in the foreground.

We walked all the way to the bridge but were told that you could not
cross it on foot. We took a taxi across and made it to Asia.


The water is pretty disgusting when you look into it. In the picture to the right
you can see children that would jump into the water and swim back.




We took the ferry back which was only 1.5TL (Turkish Lira)...saved us a lot of walking

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!