Leaving Dubrovnik, Entering Espana
Right now we're at the airport in Dubrovnik. Our flight leaves at 7pm for Madrid.

This was a huge circular fountain which we saw people filling up water bottles with.
Apparently it's like a giant drinking fountain. The last day I decided to do the same..
except I took it back and boiled it just to make sure ;)

The main street. Our hotel was just off to the right. To the right are
some Croat cats.

This was the Red Bull High Dive Championship. It was 28 meters high!
There were 12 professional contestants that dove 3 times and were judged
accordingly.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 COMMENTS:
aw, those cats are so cute and not creepy like the other night cats
Viva Espana. If you get a chance go here.
http://www.las-ventas.com/ Ole!
Chad - I have this site saved and will research it in Barcelona. I will have one more full day in Madrid so I'll see what's up. Gracias amigo
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!