The Met. A good time had by .. me

The Met was huge, I really had no idea that it was going to be as big as it is. I really enjoyed it and probably missed a few exhibits but I did my best to see the majority of it. Below are the photos in no particular order. I will add captions and descriptions a little later...


Ancient Egyptian Gallery











___________________________________________






















_____________________________________




_________________________________________













___________________________________






_______________________________________










6 COMMENTS:

mike said...

test

Scott said...

wait till you get to the Louvre one day... it would take forever to see everything.

mike schmitz said...

I can imagine...4 hours wasn't even enough for this place

jason said...

place looks amazing. museums that big, you almost get desensitized to how historic and old everything is. the louvre was massive. i'm sure the met was just the same.

mike schmitz said...

Jason - you do lose some of the appreciation of just how historic the artifacts are when there are so many and are contained within a nice, clean, brightly lit environment. btw, what was Houston all about??

jason said...

hanie is starting a phd program in marketing at rice, so i'm in houston with her checking out some apartments. good soul and cajun food. and surprisingly good vietnamese food. hot and humid as hell though.

Post a Comment

YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!