Celebrities Abound


Our star sightings began when we were eating at Carnegie Deli which is F*ing delicious by the way...We were first seated by the bathroom and asked if we could move to another table. After we ordered a whopping amount of pastrami I noticed that the guy to my left looked very familiar. I couldn't place who it was at first. He was at a table with three other individuals but left only after 5 minutes. Once he left we asked his party who it was. It was Michael Pitt, probably unknown to most and somewhat of an indie actor. After that there were two other older men that left who also looked very familiar but for some reason didn't ask who they were. It turns out that Oliver Stone was at the deli as well according to one of the servers and both my sister and I are pretty sure that he was also seated with Pitt at that time. Didn't find out who the other guy was. So literally a foot away were two actors sharing in the same deliciousness as us.
Later on as we walked by the Director's Guild by Carnegie Hall we noticed that they were setting up a promo for 'Nurse Jackie;' some new Showtime series with Edie Falco (sp?). We came back around 6pm and were standing right at the end of the red carpet reading for some photos. I'm not sure who half the people are but I'll update once I get some feedback!








........................................Me in my movie star days (not me...weird)
Buzz Aldron
Morgan Freeman!

Even some random model on the street
Not a model but still awesome
Maybe not famous..but close enough!
Ok so I thought there was more...I'll keep looking through the photos.
2 COMMENTS:
lindsay has a plate of delicious meat and she was within inches of steve buscemi - looks like a perfect trip. i want him to put some lipstick on and then save me from a crazed hotel executive. ps that doesnt look so much like you (bc you're better looking). is it a famous person?
I am happy to see you globetrotting! I didn't know you were so hardcore! Best wishes on your journey, be safe and I'm glad I get to venture with you (kind of...) -Sofia
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!