a big apple
Well we made it...
Just about to doze off on the plane when my sister walks over and asks for my headphones...i was going on 3 hrs sleep (packing procrastination) but still managed to catch a few Z's. We landed, took the airtrain, to the subway, then to the bus back to Jersey. Brian has a great view overlooking the Hudson and Midtown (Time's Square area). The last photo is literally right across the street from his apartment. We grabbed some booze and headed back to call it a night. I'm enjoying a Brooklyn Brewery IPA. More soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 COMMENTS:
awesome! have a great trip!
That's a pretty sweet view.
Liz said... I really enjoyed all of the pictures and comments writen, I'm glad to see you are having such a good time and saw so much in New York. This is such a great idea to keep everyone informed on your adventure. I will check in now and then to see what you are doing. Good luck and be safe!
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!