TRAVEL TIPS
I'm sure along the way I'll will have some brief travel tips which might be of some use for people and for future reference...
I must say that my netbook has been invaluable during my journeys. At $300 and small weight it is definitely worth buying if you plan on traveling anywhere. It's just a smaller version of a laptop and I've been able to connect to the internet and watch movies during downtime.
I'm also glad that I opted for the smaller backpack. I originally had purchased a 90L pack but returned it and purchased a 46L pack. It's nice to be able to carry it on board and not have the fear of it getting lost on a flight. While I can't carry too much stuff and it is hard to cram everything into it, it weighs in at approx. 13 kilos or 29 pounds which is more than enough if you do plenty of walking. I've walked miles and miles so far and even 30lbs on your back can take it's toll. Time to do some more research...just my ramblings.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
|
Labels:
TRAVEL TIPS
|
0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment
YAY! I Love To Hear From You...The Easiest Way Is To Select Name/Url and Then Type Your Name and None.com !!!